Monday, January 21, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope that you and your family had a fantastic and stress free holiday season. I am feeling very optimistic for the real estate market to start to improve over the next year. More and more articles are coming out with positive projections for this year. Read the article below for more information . Personally, I have seen an increase in buyer traffic and our office has as well. Let’s hope it continues!

In addition, if the property tax amendment for the state of Florida passes, I strongly believe that this bill will have a noticeable impact on the real estate market, so get out there and vote Floridians!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.